Without the continued support of our customers and subscribers we could not continue our work recording this important phenomenon:There are several ways you can help support our work
- Please let your friends and colleagues know about this website and if you have a website please put a link to this site from yours.
- Subscribe to our free Newsletter.
- Use our Online Shop to buy books and pictures, and please recommend us to others.
- Attend our Annual Conference!
- Make a Donation.
All our work recording the crop circles is self-financed. The yearly cost of flights over the circles alone runs into many thousands of pounds. A one-hour flight costs just over £500.00. The sale of our photographs, Year Books and other items via our online shop helps to offset some of that cost, but with increasing overheads across the board of our activities, it is becoming more and more difficult to find the finance we need to record the circles.
If you feel that you would like to make a donation towards our ongoing recording of the crop circles you can make a donation through our online shop. We would gratefully receive anything that you consider appropriate, no matter how small the amount. If you would like to discuss sponsoring a flight please contact us.
There are two ways to make a donation:
1. If you are buying other items on our shop you can add a donation amount from those displayed below and simply add it to your shopping cart.
2. If you wish to make a donation only you can use the yellow PayPal donate button – it's quicker. You can still use this button, even if you do not have a PayPal account to pay with your credit or debit card. You will be asked to type in the amount you wish to donate.
We would like to thank everyone that makes a donation. We couldn't continue to record the circles without your generous help.
You can also send a donation via the post. Please note, we can only accept cheques in GBP, drawn on a British bank. Please make cheques payable to:
STEVE ALEXANDER PHOTOGRAPHY - 27 St. Francis Road, Gosport, Hants, PO12 2UG
Thank you very much for all your support, it is greatly appreciated : Steve & Karen